Clinical Affairs Solutions
Accurate FDA Consultants will immediately supplement your organization by providing various clinical affairs solutions, including planning and executing clinical trials that will withstand the review and scrutiny of the authorities including the FDA and International Regulatory Authorities
We provide the following Clinical Affairs Services.
- Initial Research and Analysis
- Pre Clinical Discussions with FDA and the International
- Pre IDE/IDE/IND Meetings
- Clinical Strategies and Plans
- Clinical Trial Management Protocol Development
- Clinical Site selection
- IRB and Ethics Committee review
- Data Management and Monitoring, through closure.
- Statistical Services
- Site Training and Initiation
- Clinical Report and Review
Contact us today for a non-obligatory consultation and quote. Let’s discuss your needs and scope of your clinical affairs project and requirements.
- New premarket submission route: FDA’s eSTAR Program from pilot to production by Oct 1, 2023
- New Updated 2021 FDA Draft Guidance Significantly Changing Premarket Submissions Requirements for Medical Device Software
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Workflow Driving Innovative Medical Device Development
- An Overview of FDA Inspections across Drugs, Biologics and Medical Devices
- New Medical Device Pathway: Safety and Performance Based Pathway
- 2020 Over-the-Counter (OTC) Drug Monographs Reform Summary